Followers

Friday, May 31, 2013

Treason


I copied this from wikipedia:

Oran's Dictionary of the Law (1983) defines treason as "...[a]...citizen's actions to help a foreign government overthrow, make war against, or seriously injure the [parent nation]." In many nations, it is also often considered treason to attempt or conspire to overthrow the government, even if no foreign country is aiding or involved by such an endeavor.

Treason in this definition is a very specific offense requiring involvement of a foreign government. In the case of Benghazi, the foreign government involved is not recognized by any modern entity. Islamic terrorists are fighting for an Islamic government that does not formally exist. So, if you support them against your own country, is this being a traitor? By this definition, the answer is no.

In this definition, the concept of foreign government is what is causing the issue. What if it was a business, or some other organization that has as a goal the destruction of your government? Would that not qualify as well? I believe so.

I look at Treason as being a citizen's actions to help a foreign entity overthrow, make war against, or seriously injure the parent nation. The only word change in this sentence is to change foreign government to foreign entity. I look at it as being any organization that is waging war against my country and you are helping them in any way, qualifies.

The intent here is to include Islamic terrorist organizations into this category. Why? Because Islamic governance is at war against us as was demonstrated in attacks upon our sovereign assets in 1993 (First world trade center bombing) 1998, (twin embassy bombings), 2000( USS Cole), 9/11/01 and 9/11/12.

ANY organization that can wage organized warfare qualifies as a government for this definition, even if not formally recognized. The real reason why I expand this definition is because I am a loyal American. I missed Vietnam by a few years, but if I had been old enough, I would have gone. In other words, the United States comes before my family and before myself, including my own life. NO other entity, particularly foreign, outweighs this duty. Benghazi has demonstrated that President Obama does not have this loyalty. He places his own personal interests in front of our country. Hiding the enemy from the American public is aiding the enemy. President Obama did it intentionally. 

No comments:

Post a Comment