Followers

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Retraction

I have been unable to verify any of the information in my previous post. I had made the mistake of not checking into the sources prior to post time. What does concern me here is that although what is in there is most likely false, the actions of our current President have made them plausible to someone like me.

What I do know is that we have the most un-American President to ever occupy the oval office. You can’t convince me that President Obama is a capitalist. In fact, he is quite the opposite. Capitalism is the driving force as to why America has been exceptional. We are no different from anyone else, excepting our historical belief that people will make a better life for themselves and the rest of society if they are allowed to own the methods of production and benefit from any efforts that they make to improve that production.

President Obama does not believe in this most FUNDAMENTAL American concept. He believes that “Profit” is taking advantage of others. People who have become “RICH” as a result of these efforts are not to be commended, but to have their ‘fair share’ taken from them. This is not exactly an American concept. This ideology is responsible as to why America has been the source of many of the worlds’ problems today. This is why the “apology tour” has been one of his policies.

All of this does not excuse me from my skipping a basic journalist requirement: Check your sources. (I am not a journalist. However, a historian needs to be certain the facts are as accurate as can be reasonably expected)

No comments:

Post a Comment